Make Every Day Count.
Virtual Open House Registration Form
We are open for in-person instruction 5 days per week but our campus remains closed to visitors. We are offering small online group meetings to introduce you to our school community, explain the admissions process, and answer your questions. Join us!
Join our Head of School, Division Directors, and others for a live Google Meet presentation to discover the value of Harford Day's mission and history as Harford County's only private, independent PK3 to Grade 8 school accredited by AIMS and NAIS.
- Age 3 to Grade 8
- 7:1 Student:Teacher ratio
- Average Class Size: 13
- Foreign Language, Innovation Lab, Art, Music, Physical Education
- 2 Recesses Daily
- 85% Middle School Students Play Inter-scholastic Sports
- 100% Acceptance to top high schools
- Class of 2018 Awarded $650,000 in high school scholarships