The after school Extended Day Program is available for all students from dismissal until 6:00 PM on regular school days and most early dismissal days throughout the school year. This service is available by contract. Students are divided by age to allow for a developmentally appropriate program.
- Before school care will not be provided for the fall semester due to modified drop off times.
- Extended Day will be offered in the afternoon only, from dismissal time to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Children in after school care will be separated into small groups, though some may be in mixed grade levels. Social distancing and mask guidelines will be maintained.
- Drop-ins will not be available during the fall semester.
- Additional details to follow.
K-Prep through Grade 1 meet for afternoon Extended Day in the Early Childhood building utilizing the large Common Room and the corresponding age-appropriate playground. A nutritious snack is served daily and children are encouraged to try new foods. Snack time is followed by active, outdoor playtime and/or a structured craft or activity. At 4:30 PM all students move to the Lower School building for continued activities in the Multi-Purpose room or the Library until the 6:00 pick-up time.
Grades 2-8 meet in the Lower School building and begin their after school time with a daily snack as well. Students may play on the Lower School playground, in the Multi-Purpose room or study/read in the Library/Computer Lab. Structured activities are offered as well as homework assistance, and independent play.